Friday, September 10, 2010



I LOVE how our catalog is also an idea book! It sure does give me and my customers some great ideas! That is where these milk cartons with holder idea came from. I was having a workshop and my hostess asked if I would make these milk cartons. I was thrilled to be able to demo these adorable little milk cartons all decorated up! I even created the holder as a bonus. And because I always spoil my hostesses, she was able to keep the holder with the four milk cartons as a hostess thank you gift!! I'm hoping to be able to fill these milk cartons with some candy and decorate them up for my son's class for Halloween. They are the perfect size for just a handful of candy corn or m&m's. I would recommend using a clear bag though, so as not to get chocolate or sticky all over the carton.
The stamp set I used is Fresh Cuts.
The paper colors I used are Bold Brights Designer Paper, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Tempting Turquoise.
The inks I used are Real Red and Chocolate Chip.
The ribbon I used is Very Vanilla.
The twine was added with use of a needle.
The milk carton holder has some texture added with use of my Big Shot and the texture plates. The texture plates are my favorite thing about the Big Shot! A little texture just makes a card, page, or project look so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment