Monday, August 30, 2010

A fun shirt


I checked my email and received a message from a friend who said for me to look at a shirt online. At first I thought it was just a scam to get me to click, but after some investigating, I discovered it was all legit. When I clicked on the link, this is the shirt my friend chose for me. I LOVE IT! I may just have to buy it! I will admit I'm guilty of one of the comments, but the others make me laugh too!
In case you can't read it, it says:
you use stamp cleaner as household cleaner.
you know that McGuiver would still be on TV if he just would have had glue dots.
you don't need eyeshadow when you have SU's 49 exclusive ink colors and glitter.
the family eats off of TV trays because you have been working on convention swaps on your dining room table for 2 months.
when you get pulled over for speeding, you hand the trooper a mini catalog and ask him if he'd like to hostess a workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment