

and I thought I would feature my new favorite fabric craft. I love these fabulous flower barrettes. They are so fast, easy, inexpensive, and no sewing required! They are made with my Big Shot and the Flower Folds die. I just add a button or brad of my choice in the middle.
Although my daughter said that the flower barrette looked goofy with my Relay For Life bright orange shirt, I didn't care! Nothing makes conversation like a great big, mismatched flower on your head!!
Here's a little secret: I can't wait to order some of the Stampin' Up! holiday fabric to make me some holiday pins as gifts and barrettes for the girls! YES...I did just say that Stampin' Up! will have something for my fabric friends! Can't tell you anymore than that, but be sure to check your mail boxes for the upcoming Holiday Mini! I know I will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment