
My baby girl just turned 3 and of course yours truly made the invitations. I purchased the Simple Birthday Wishes stamp from Stampin' Up! and looked for some ideas on splitcoaststampers. Although I can't remember where I got this idea from, it is CASEd from someone else. I am working on using up my retired product for personal use, so the designer paper, is no longer available. Although the cutting got to be tedious by the time I got to card number 3, it was well worth it. I loved how they turned out! I have now added the crimper to my wish list due to the many ways I've learned to use it, including for the cupcake holder. I will definately be hosting a class that features the crimper.
The paper colors I used are Real Red, Bravo Burgendy, and Regal Rose.
The ink color I used is Real Red.
I added glitter to the cherry, colored the stem with Chocolate Chip, colored in the sprinkles with YoYo Yellow (retired), and then added glitter to the sprinkles. I used the 2 Way Glue Pen as an adhesive with the glitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment