.jpg)
Most people might wonder where I came up with this idea for my blog. Well, the answer is simple. All my upline have developed names for their teams that have to do with water. I am proudly apart of the "Stamping by the Sea" team, as well as apart of the "Lakeshore Stamper" family. It only made sense that because I'm on the Bay (actually Lake Huron), I should continue with tradition!
BTW, did I mention that not only is my team the best, but they were just recently recognized at the 2010 Stampin' Up! Convention? A great big congrats goes out to my direct upline, Jenny Peterson, who was recognized as being one of the top first year demonstrators! #4 in the entire US! And guess who was Demonstrator of the Year and #1? Jenny's direct upline! That just goes to prove that I have some great people showing me the ropes and teaching me what I need to know. If you are interested in learning how to become apart of my fabulous team, contact me. The image above shows some of the fabulous products you could get.
No comments:
Post a Comment