
I decided I would show some gratitude to some of my friends. I am going through a tough time as I struggle to find a teaching job in Michigan. I am very thankful for everyone who has helped me and shown me the support I need at this time. I have found that the stamping has been a great escape and a wonderful therapy for me. It is one reason I got into this business. I would love to share with my story with you, so if I haven't, be sure to click on My Story on the home page.
Now for the card: This card uses my favorite stamp set "Vintage Vogue." It's a MUST HAVE if you don't have it. And it is now in the big 2010-2011 catalog, YEAH! Get it in clear mount or on wooden blocks. This set is SOOOOO GREAT! It has so much to it that can be used in so many ways. A border, swirly leafy design (yes, that is the technical term for it :)), big flower, small flower, leaf, two sets of words, and a big F with the word friend. It also has a coordinating jumbo wheel. I'm with Shelli on this one, <3.
The paper colors are Regal Rose and Real Red. The ink colors are Melon Mambo, VersaMark, Chocolate Chip, and Soft Suede. I sponged the outside of the Real Red with Soft Suede and I added a Chocolate Chip Corduroy button to the inside of the flower. These buttons are no longer available, but I still like them.
I know that the last two cards I used are in almost the same colors, but I have discovered I LOVE browns with pinks. In Stampin' Up! we would refer to them as Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, and Regal Rose.
No comments:
Post a Comment