
This is another card I made for one of my friends, who wrote me a letter of recommendation and has been a wonderful support for me lately. This lady is one of my customers who purchased the paper piercer, so I wanted to be sure to include that technique on the card. I love using my mat pack and paper piercer to add just a little something to the card! My favorite thing about this stamp set, "Charming" is how it offers the background stamp that goes perfectly behind little images, such as the flower that is included in the set.
The paper colors are Regal Rose, Real Red, and Chocolate Chip. The ink colors are Crumb Cake, VersaMerk, and Real Red. Crumb Cake is one of my new favorite colors! It is as delicious as it sounds! The brad is actually from the retired set, but I thought it looked alright and I gotta use 'em up!
Design CASEd from Vera Stamps.
No comments:
Post a Comment