Monday, August 30, 2010

A card for me!


It isn't very often that a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator receives a homemade card from someone, let alone someone from our home office in Utah. But I did, and am especially happy to share it. It was sent to me by a man named Rett who is actually my own personal cheerleader! Don't get those very often in a job.
What I love is that this card is super simple, but also super cute!
I like how the Chocolate Chip is combined to show off how awesome it looks with some Bashful Blue. The "Circle Circus" stamp set is also one on my wish list, which was used to make the middle of the flower. I just like how simple it is to make a card by adding a few circles stamped and then punched out. What a time saver!
And let's not forget to admire the "Modern Label" punch! Such a cute little punch and easy to include words from my "Little Bitty Words" stamp set.
Thanks to Rett for thinking of me. Now for me to return the favor and create a card for him! A thank you card for the thank you card!

No comments:

Post a Comment