Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!



Had a birthday party last week and I decided that I wanted to try a bit of punch art. I just love how this little girl turned out! I actually CASEd the idea from a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Australia. Her name is Julianas. I did change it a bit and add a little of my own thing, including the Shimmer Paint, which I'm absolutely obsessed with!!!! I have to admit that this was a last minute card, so there isn't anything else to it except the little girl. But it would be super easy to just add borders with border punches, some designer series paper, and/or even an embossed background.
I will be trying my hand at some other punch art and will post it when I have it done. I like how easy it is to create animals and people with punches. Really makes it easy on us non artistic people! Not to be confused with creative people, because that I am!
The punches I used are the scallop circle, circle, square, tag, and curly label.
The paper colors I used are Real Red, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, and Lavender Lace (retired).
I can't seem to make a card anymore without the assistance of my Big Shot, so I cut out the flower in her hair from the Floral Fusion and added a Clear Brad in the center.
The stamp set I used is Itty Bitty Words.
The ink pad I used is Rich Razzleberry.
I had a good time coming up with how to put this little girl together and would love to share how she's made with anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment