Monday, August 9, 2010

Thanks sis!


This post is for my sister, who just left Michigan to head back home in Iowa. We miss her so much already! She came home for the first time in two years and we were so glad she did! While she was home, I introduced her to stamping and my business, and she was so helpful to me as I prepared for a workshop! Maybe I will make it to Iowa sometime to teach her AND her friends how to stamp!
I had a workshop last week and had a blast! I featured this Top Note Purse for my hostess as a gift. I also made one in Tempting Turquoise for my Door Prize. Inside there was everything a woman would want: chocolate, a compliment, and a stamp. I decided to make this purse because my hostess sells Miche Bags, and this purse made a great little holder for her business cards! This purse was CASEd from another demonstrator named Becky Roberts. She included the full directions on her website, but I went with my own colors and design. My purse is nowhere as fancy and cute as her polka dot purse! I will be definitely making me a purse for my business cards!
The colors I used are Very Vanilla and the new Cherry Cobbler.
The dies I used are the Scallop Circle, Top Note, and Perfect Polka Dots Folder.
The Clear Brad was a way for me to add a little sparkle, which I almost always add to my cards and projects. The ribbon is Very Vanilla and is put in with the now retired Horizontal Slit Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment