Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Workshop Card


Got a workshop this week on Thursday and I will be showing off my Big Shot. What better way to do that than by creating a card using the Big Shot. I love how I was able to feature the different style dies we offer. I included as many of them as I could! This card is super fast and simple. Just sandwich, turn, and glue. Not sure what I mean? Then you really need to invite me and my Big Shot over for a private class!
The paper colors I used are Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Real Red, Whisper White, and Old Olive.
The ink I used is VersaMark.
The stamp pad I used is With all my Heart, which coordinates wonderfully with the Fancy Flower Punch.
The dies I used are Top Note (my favorite and most used die, a MUST HAVE!), Perfect Polka Dots (another one of my favorite background dies and MUST HAVE!), Background 1 Texture Template, Little Leaves, and Beautiful Wings Embosslit (LOVE IT!).
Did I fail to mention that this Big Shot can cut up to 8 pieces of fabric as well?! It is super easy and saves lots of time. Next year's Relay For Life booth will feature many of my fabric ideas with the Big Shot, including purses, pins, flowers, and quilt squares. Can't wait another year to see these? Let's book a class on how to make 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment