Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy week!



WHEW! So glad this week has finally come to an end. Now time to enjoy my time and my family!
Had a wonderful time with a good friend on Tuesday, who came over to spend some time to learn a new technique while on her lunch break. I must say...I was AMAZED at how well-behaved my children were. Anyway, so I told my friend to pick something she wanted to make, and she decided to learn how to create some boxes she can make for some of her Relay For Life events. Being a demo means access to some great templates, so here is what we made. This box is very small, but perfect to hold some little items, such as a charm. This was a super fast project, created in less than 30 min, and we had fun doing it! I also promised her I would show her how to use her piercing tool, so I added in a little circle punch, stamped and pierced with the piercing tool and mat.
The color paper we chose was Certainly Celery and a shade of red which I'm not sure what it is to be honest. ;)
The ink we chose was Whisper White.
The stamp set was Elements of Style.
We of course had to add some texture with the Big Shot with use of a texture plate.
This 3-D project is something that is super easy, fast, and something you can apply to any size box. Great way to personalize a gift for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun Crystal! Will have to do it again sometime! Enjoying reading your blogs...keep them up...

    Thanks again...Jo

    ReplyDelete